lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

Inglés IV - Repaso

Ejercicios de repaso para hoy lunes:

1. Look at the answers and write the correct INTERROGATIVE PRONOUN:

  • _____________ were you in America? - Three years
  • ____________ do you go to the gym? - I go three times a week
  • ____________ kind of music do you like? - I like jazz and rock music
  • ____________ one do you prefer? Blue or Red? - Blue, please.
  • _____________ water is there? -There's one bottle
2. Fill in the blanks with the verb in brackets. Use WILL, GOING TO or PRESENT SIMPLE
  • Look at the clouds. It __________________ (rain)
  • Mary ___________________ (study) at the university next year.
  • I promise it _________________ (not happen) again
  • Maybe she _______________ (marry) Peter.
  • The film ____________ (start) at 5 o'clock
3. Fill in the blanks with a correct word to make correct REPORTED SPEECH
  • They said: "We are working in the project here"
They said _______   ________  __________ working in the project ________
  • She told me: "I won't marry you"
She told me ________  _________  ____________ marry ______
  • You said: "I was in the park"
You said that _________  ___________ in the park

4. Write the verbs in brackets in the PASSIVE VOICE. Use present simple or past simple
  • Physics ______________ (study) in this college
  • Problems _____________ (discuss) in the boss' office.
  • This house _____________ (build) in the 19th century
  • This picture ____________ (paint) in 1834
  • The report ___________ (write) by the journalist last week
5. Fill in the blanks with a correct OBJECT PRONOUN.
  • Look at the car! I love ________
  • She bought this new pair of shoes. Do you like _________?
  • That is Peter. Do you know __________?
  • Mr Johnson's wife is beautiful. Do you know _________?
  • Please, listen to _______!!
6. Complete the following CONDITIONAL sentences:
  • I will marry Sally if she...
  • I won't go to the party unless ...
  • If the finish the house we ...
  • If Peter phones I ....
  • If you study hard you ...
7. Complete the chart




SIMPLE
PAST

PAST
CONTINUOUS

PAST
PERFECT

I write novels




She doesn’t drive




Do you go home?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario