viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Inglés II - (Jueves, 3/5/12)

Ejercicios de repaso:

1.Fill in the gaps with THERE IS / THERE ARE / THERE ISN'T / THERE AREN'T / IS THERE / ARE THERE
  • ________________ a lot of people at the party
  • ________________ any children in the classroom
  • _______________ any bananas in the fridge?
  • ________________ an elephant in this zoo. Look at it!
  • ________________ any milk in my coffee?
2.  GUESS the hidden word:
  • I always use my sunglasses when it is S __ __ __ __
  • You can see the sun when it is C __ __ __ __
  • Rabbits love C __ __ __ __ __ __
  • Mice love C __ __ __ __
  • Today it is R __ __ __ __ . I have to take my raincoat.
3. Fill in the gaps with the verbs in brackets. Use PRESENT SIMPLE or PRESENT CONTINUOUS.
  • Sheila ____________ (study) English right now.
  • Children _____________ (not like) fish
  • They ______________ (go) to the gym everyday.
  • My parents _____________ (watch) TV at the moment
  • ______ he _______ (work) in this office?
4.  Put in ORDER the following words to make correct sentences.
  • are/my friends/football/playing/now
  • sometimes/we/to/listen/music
  • you/do/chocolate/like?
  • reads/never/books/she
  • they/never/home/at/are
5. Write the following DATES and TIMES:
  • 1.15
  • 3.45
  • 3rd. Jul
  • 25th Mar
  • 10th. Jan.
6. Fill in the blanks with IN, ON or AT
  • My birthday is ______ May
  • My birthday is _______ 12th May
  • There are some eggs ______ the table
  • I've got some money _______ my bag
  • I'm meeting my friends ______ five o'clock
7. Fill in the blanks with HOW MUCH and HOW MANY
  • __________ money have you got?
  • __________ salt is there in this salad?
  • __________ oranges are there in the basket?
  • __________ water can you drink?
  • __________ children are there in this class?
 8. Fill in the blanks with a correct COMPARATIVE adjective
  • My sister is _________ (short) than me
  • This exam is ____________(difficult) than the other
  • My house is __________ (big) than yours
  • Mark is _________ (good) player than Peter
  • That book is _________ (bad) than the other book

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario