viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

Inglés I, (Jueves, 9/10/14)

Ejercicios de repaso de todo el primer bloque:
  • Answer these questions / Contesta a estas preguntas:
- What's your name?
- How are you?
- How do you do?
- Where are you from?
- Are you a student?
  • Change the underlined words into a PERSONAL PRONOUN / Cambia las palabras subrayadas por un pronombre personal
- Mary and I go to the cinema on Sundays
- My mother is 54 years old
- You and your sister are good students
- The car is red
- The houses are very old
- Peter and John have a sister
  • Write these numbers:
- 34:
-12:
-13
-76
-100
  • Write the correcto form of the verb TO BE:
- I _________ 32 years old
-We _________ in London
- Peter __________ American
-_______ you from Spain?
- The chairs __________ (not) very comfortable
- My sister ___________ (not) a very good stude

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario