|In figures||In words||Pronounce It|
Aprende a expresar una fecha:
|How we write the date||1st January 2004||07/09/1959||August 12 2003|
|How we say|
|The first of January 2004||The seventh of September 1959||August the 12th 2003|
Recuerda también los meses del año:
- Practica ahora y escribe estas fechas:
1. 2nd. Feb
2. 25th Dec.
3. 3rd Jan
4. 31st May
5. 30th Jun
- Algunos ejercicios de repaso:
1. Guess the hidden word:
- John is vegetarian. He doesn't eat M __ __ __
- Rabbits love C __ __ __ __ __ S
- Take your umbrella, it is R __ __ __ __ today
- March, April and May are S __ __ __ __ months
- We can't see the sun. It is very C __ __ __ __ __
2. Put in ORDER the following words to make correct sentences:
3. Fill in the blanks with HOW MUCH or HOW MANY:
- ____________ bananas are there?
- ____________ money have you got?
- ____________ sugar is there?
- ____________ bread is there?
- ____________ children are there?
4. Complete the sentences with THERE IS / THERE ARE/ THERE ISN'T/THERE AREN'T/IS THERE or ARE THERE
- _________ a bus stop near here?
- __________ any people in the cinema
- __________ some water on the floor
- _________ people in the cinema?
- ___________ a good hotel in this town. We can't stay