miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

Inglés IV (Martes, 5/11/13)

Ejercicios de repaso sobre los distintos tipos de pasado:

1. Fill in the blanks with the verb in brackets with a correct verbal tense. Use PAST SIMPLE or PAST CONTINUOUS

  • I was reading a newspaper when someone ________ (drop) some coffee on my head
  • When Sally finished her speech some people in the audience ____________ (sleep)
  • While Sheila was cooking the dinner, her husband ___________(clean) the house
  • We were talking about Peter when he __________ (open) the door
  • When the boy got off the bus their parents __________ (wait) for him
2. Fill in the blanks with the verb in brackets with a correct verbal tense. Use PAST SIMPLE or PAST PERFECT

  • I had already met Alice when her father __________ (introduce) her to me
  • When they got to house she __________________(finishe) all the cleaning
  • Before he won the game he _______________ (be) really happy
  • After he had jumped he ______________ (fall)
  • The police ____________ (arrive) when Sally got off her car
Aprende ahora la formación de las frases condicionales en inglés:


  • Conditional clauses first type. (Frases condicionales de primer tipo)
Las frases condicionales expresan una condición para que algo suceda (si me invitas ire a tu fiesta). En inglés los nexos que unen estas frases son:

IF (si)
UNLESS (si no, a menos que)

La estructura verbal en inglés es siempre: la frase condicional debe ir en en PRESENT SIMPLE; la frase principal debe ir en FUTURE SIMPLE (will)

Ej. If you invite me I will go to your party (invite=Present Simple // will go= Future Simple)

If I win the lottery I will buy a new car (win=Present Simple // will buy=Future Simple)

  • Practica:12

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario