viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

Inglés II (Jueves, 28/11/13)

Ejercicios de repaso del bloque 4 y 5

1. Fill in the blanks with there is/there are/there isn't/there aren't/is there/ are there
  • __________ any tomatoes in the fridge
  • ___________ an elephant in the zoo
  • ________ any sugar in my coffee?
  • ________ some children in the street
  • __________ any money in you wallet
2. Write CAN or CAN'T
  • Sally ______ speak some different languages. She travels a lot
  • My grandfather _______ walk very well. He is very old
  • _____ you open the window, please?
  • I _______ drive. I haven't got a car
  • I _______ do my homework. Can you help me?
3. Write these dates
  • 25th Dec.
  • 1st Jun
  • 23 Oct
4. Write a correct POSSESSIVE
  • I have got two dogs. They are _____ dogs
  • Sally has got a car. It is ______ car
  • That is Peter's house. It's _____ house
  • We have got an old computer. It is ______ computer
  • Sally and Peter have got two children. They are _______ children
5. Guess the missing word
  • When it is ______________ we wear sunglasses
  • When it is ______________ we take an umbrella
  • When it is ____________ the countryside is white
  • When it is _________ you can't see the sun
6. Fill in the gaps with the PRESENT SIMPLE
  • I _______ (go) to London every month
  • Mary _________ (study) English
  • They ___________ (not like) horror films
  • My brother ___________ (not read) newspaper
  • ______ you ________ (work) in an office?
7. Put in order the following sentences
  • often/Sally/to/goes/Madrid
  • your/like/do/parents/fish?
  • never/any/books/you/read
  • visit/I/sometimes/grandmother/my
8. Fill in the blanks with A / AN / SOME / ANY / MUCH / MANY

  • There is ______ lion in the zoo
  • How _______ children have you got?
  • I haven't got ______ money
  • Are there _______ girls in the class?
  • Sally has got _______ friends in London

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario