1. Fill in the blanks with a correct form of THERE IS/THERE ARE:
- ___________ a tree next to the house
- ___________ two women sitting on the sofa
- __________ any tomatoes in the box?
- __________ any children in the class
- __________ a good hotel in your town?
2. Fill in the blanks with a correct POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVE:
- Mary has got two dogs. They are _______ dogs
- These are Peter's glasses. They are _______ glasses
- I have got a new car. It's _________ car.
- My family have got a big house. It is ________ house
- This is Mary and Peter's cat. It is _______ cat
3. Write these sentences in negative and interrogative:
- There is an elephant
- Mary can play tennis
- They study French
- Alice watches TV
4. Write these dates:
- 3rd. Mar.
- 13th. Jul
- 21st. Oct
- 30th. Sep
5. Complete the sentences about the WEATHER. Use COLD,RAINY, HOT, SUNNY, CLOUDY
- Today it is very ________. I'm wearing sunglasses
- It is very ______ in Summer and very ________ in Winter
- It is __________ today, you don't need your sunglasses
- Take your umbrella. It is ________ today
6. Fill in the blanks with a correct form of the verb in brackets. Use the PRESENT SIMPLE
- We always________ (study) in the mornings
- They ___________ (not go) to Madrid at weekends
- She __________ (read) a lot of books
- _____ you _______ (like) fish?
- My brother ___________ (not watch) TV in the evenings
7. Put in ORDER these words to make correct sentences