- Repasamos los pronombres objeto. Recordamos que estos pronombres sirven para ser complemento de un verbo o de una preposición
Personal Pronouns Object Pronoun
You YouThey Them
- Ejercicio para practicar los pronombres objeto
- Ejercicios de repaso:
1. Fill in the gaps with PRESENT SIMPLE, GOING TO OR FUTURE SIMPLE
· Look. They ____________________________ (build) a new park here.
· I think Mary ___________________________(marry) Anthony
· My English classes ____________________ (start) at 5 o'clock. I must go.
· I __________________________ (visit) my grandmother next Monday
· Maybe they __________________ (announce) their engagement tomorrow
3. Use the following verbs to make a passive sentence. Some must be in present simple and some in past simple.
INVENT / WRITE / SPEAK / USE /ALLOW
· English ___________________________ in this shop.
· This novel ________________________ by Virginia Wolf in 1923
· The telephone __________________________ by G. Bell
· Calculators __________________________ in the exam
Ecological products _______________________ in this restaurant.
4. Make questions about the words underlined.
· I go to swim twice a week
· This jacket is Mary's
· They wrote a long letter to John
· They had been here last week
· We are going to fly at six o'clock
5. Fill in the gaps with PAST SIMPLE OR PAST CONTINUOUS.
· They ______________________ (paint) this room yesterday at twelve o`clock when we were in the room next door.
· What _______ you ________ (do) yesterday?
· What ______________you _____________ (do) when the accident happened?
· __________ you _____________(knock) on the door while I ____________________(explain) the exercises to the students?
· When we __________________(get out) of the shop it _________________(start) to rain.
6. Fill in the gaps with PAST SIMPLE OR PAST PERFECT
· We ____________________(not arrive) when the show started
· I ____________________(not be) hungry because I ______________________(have) a big breakfast.
· She ___________________(be) tired because she _________________ (walk) a long way.
· She ___________________(have) bad dreams last night because she __________________ (eat) too much.
· Before she met John, she ___________________ (warn) him about the situation.
8. Fill in the gaps with a correct OBJECT PRONOUN
· We like Peter, but he doesn't want to see ______________
· This is my new car, do you like ______________?
· This letter is Peters, please, give it to ____________
· I know Sharon, I met ____________ yesterday.
· Peter and Alice are nice, I like ____________________