1. Fill in the blanks with the verb in brackets. Use PRESENT SIMPLE or PRESENT CONTINUOUS.
- Sarah never _________ (go) to discos
- _____ you _______ (write) e-mails every day?
- They __________ (play) football at the moment.
- Sheila _________ (not watch) TV now.
- I ____________(believe) in ghosts now.
Remember what stative verbs are
2. Put these words in the correct order.
- right now/are/working/we/hard/very
Remember the frequency adverbs
3. Fill in the blanks with the adjective in brackets. Use COMPARATIVE or SUPERLATIVE forms.
- This singer is __________ (good) than the other one.
- Mary's house is __________(big) than mine
- Today is _____________(hot) than yesterday
- February is ____________ (cold) month in the year.
- This book is _________________ (interesting) book in the library.
Do this exercise about comparatives and superlatives too.
4. Fill in the blanks with the verb in brackets. Use PAST SIMPLE or PAST CONTINUOUS.
- Picasso __________ (paint) this in 1938.
- I ______________ (study) yesterday when she called me
- When I saw Mary she _____________(wear) a hat.
- What _____ you ______ (do) when I phoned you?
- She ____________(see) me while I was running.