jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

Inglés I (Miércoles 14/12/11)

Ejercicios de repaso para el examen:

1. Write correct QUESTIONS for the following answers:
  • ____________________ - How do you do?
  • ____________________ - My name is Peter
  • ____________________- I'm fine, thanks
  • ____________________ - Nice to meet you.
  • ____________________- I'm from Italy.
2. Fill in the blanks with a correct form of the verb TO BE
  • I ______ from Spain, I ______ (not) English
  • You ________ a policeman, you __________ (not) a doctor.
  • John __________ 35 years old, he ___________ (not) old.
  • We __________ in Madrid, we ___________ (not) in Seseña.
  • My cat _________ black, it __________ (not) brown.
3. Fill in the blanks with a correct form of the verb TO HAVE
  • They____________ two cats
  • She _____________ a long hair
  • You _____________ (not) any idea
  • Peter ____________ (not) any money
  • ______ they _______ a big house?
4. Write the following numbers
  • 14
  • 26
  • 38
  • 63
  • 82
5. Guess the missing word:
  • My mother's sister is my A __ __ __
  • Dogs have got four L __ __ __ 
  • Patrick is Irish. He is from I __ __ __ __ __ __
  • Hiroshi is Japanese. He is from J __ __ __ __
  • I cook lunch in the K __ __ __ __ __ __
6. Fill in the blanks with a correct verb form. Use PRESENT SIMPLE:
  • They ____________ (write) e-mails.
  • Sarah ___________ (study) Spanish
  • They ________________ (not speak) English
  • My brother _____________ (not play) football
  • _____ you _______ (like) vegetables?
7. Write the PLURAL forms of these nouns:
  • Woman
  • Tooth
  • Watch
  • Boy
  • Sheep
8. Write a correct wh- interrogative:
  • ______ is this boy?  - He is my son
  • ________ is your favourite sport? - My favourite sport is swimming
  • ________ is John? - He is in the kitchen.
  • ________ is your birthday? _ It's in June
  • ______ are you? - I'm fine, thanks

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario