jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

Inglés I (Miércoles 30/11/11)

Ejercicios de repaso de todo el temario:

1. Change these nouns into PERSONAL PRONOUNS:

  • Those houses
  • Peter
  • Your mother
  • You and I
  • A cat
2. Answer these questions.
  • Hi. __________
  • What's your name? _________________
  • How do you do?  ____________________
  • Where are you from? _________________
  • Nice to meet you. ___________________
3. Answer these questions.
  • Are you a teacher? _______________
  • Are you a student? _______________
  • Are you from Madrid? ____________
  • Is your father from Seseña? ___________
  • Is Seseña a big town? _____________
4. Fill in the blanks with a correct verb form. Use TO BE or TO HAVE
  • We _____________ two dogs
  • They ___________ (not) a car
  • Peter _________ 38 years old
  • I ___________ very hungry
  • _____ you ______ any money?
5. Guess the missing word.
  • A person from Portugal. P __ __ __ __ __ __ __
  • I am from Mexico. I am M __ __ __ __ __ __
  • 40. F __ __ __ __
  • 13. T __ __ __ __ __ __ __
  • Singular form of those. T __ __ __
6. Fill in the blanks with a correct verb form. Use PRESENT SIMPLE
  • I ____________ (do) yoga every morning
  • Alice ____________ (write) a lot of e-mails everyday
  • We ___________ (not work) in Madrid
  • He _____________ (not go) to discos.
  • ______ Mary______ (like) pop music?
7. Write the plural form of these nouns:
  • Bus
  • Mouse
  • Policeman
  • Puppy
  • Toy
8. Write a correct wh- interrogative
  • _________ is Mary? - She is in the living-room
  • ________ is the concert? - It is on Wednesday
  • _________ is this girl? - It is my daughter
  • _________sport do you like? - I like football
  • ________ are you? - I'm fine, thanks
9. Guess the missing word
  • I have got 5 f __ __ __ __ __ __ in my hand
  • My son's sister is my d __ __ __ __ __ __ __
  • Room where I watch TV. L __ __ __ __- __ __ __ __
  • I write and take notes on this. N __ __ __ __ __ __ __
  • My father's brother is my U __ __ __ __

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario