lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Inglés III - Ejercicios de repaso


1.     Write the correct form in PRESENT SIMPLE or PRESENT CONTINOUS (1 point)
a.     My brother always…………………………….(play) computer games.
b.     I….…………………………………..…. (not do) my homework now.
c.     My mother……………………………………... (understand English).
d.     My parents ……………………………….….(buy) food at the moment.
e.     My friends ………………………….…..(not like) going to the cinema.

2.     Complete the sentences with PAST SIMPLE or PAST CONTINUOUS (2 points)
a.     Sandra …………..…………(walk) home when she………………(see)  the dog on the street..
b.     The bus ……………………(arrive) when I ………………….(talk) on the phone.
c.     We ……………………(have lunch) when we ………………..(hear) the news.
d.     I ……………………..(swim) when the dog……………….(jump) into the water.
e.     When we  …………….(see) him he …………….……(walk) near our house

3.     Circle the correct answer (1 point)
a.     We don´t use much / many electricity in our house
b.     There are an  / some apples on the kitchen table.
c.     There isn´t no / any time for lunch
d.     Have you got some / any eggs?
e.     How much / How many friends have you got?

4.     Complete the sentences. Use the COMPARATIVE or the SUPERLATIVE form of the adjectives (1 point). (Add any necessary word)
a.     I am …………………………...(thin) my mum
b.     This café is …………..…………(good) the café near my house.
c.     Peter is ………………..……..….(lazy) boy in the class
d.     My dad is …………….……..…..(strong) my brother
e.     This is …………………………..(bad) show on TV

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario