- I have got a car. This is _______car
- He has got new shoes. These are __________ shoes.
- The dog has got a bone. That is ________ bone.
- We have got two children. Those are ________ children
- You have got a pencil. This is _________ pencil.
- When it is __________ you can't see the sun
- When it is __________ people wear a coat
- When it is __________ you wear sunglasses
- When it is ____________ people need a raincoat
- When it is ____________ people need to hold their hats
4. Fill in the gaps with the verb in brackets. Use PRESENT SIMPLE or PRESENT CONTINUOUS
- _____ Mary______ (read) the newspaper now?
- ______Mary_______ (read) the newspaper in the mornings?
- She never ____________ (work) hard
- We ______________ (not study) right now.
- Peter ___________ (go) to the gym everyday.
- My father _____________ ( not drive) a car.
5. Write the COMPARATIVE form of the adjectives in brackets.
- Mary is ______________ (intelligent) her sister.
- John and Martin are ____________________ (fast) the rest of the class
- This film is ____________________ (good) the other film
- This city is _________________ (old) the other city
- This exercise is _____________ (difficult) that exercise
6. Write the SUPERLATIVE form of the adjectives in brackets.
- Turtles are _____________ (interesting) animal on Earth
- Swimming is ______________(good) sport
- This is _____________ (bad) book in the library
- The river Nile is __________ (long) river in the world
- Mary is the _______________(crazy) woman in London
7. Put in order the following words to make correct sentences:
- is/Sheila/dinner/right/cooking/now ?
- the/do/do/sport/any/children/ ?
- much/milk/is/in/the/how/there/fridge ?
- often/visit/my/grandmother/ I / in / Madrid
- doesn't / any / this / vegetables /like/ boy.
8. Fill in the gaps with IN, ON or AT
- They are sitting ______ the floor
- Her anniversary is ______ 2nd May
- She is standing _______ the bus-stop
- All my family meets ______ Easter
- Mary is ______ the bathroom
- Our exams are _____ May
- I always watch TV _____ the mornings
- Please, come to see me _______ Sunday.