- Four seasons:
- Four types of weather:
- Two types of food
2. Write the following dates and hours:
3. Fill in the gaps with the verb in brackets. Use PRESENT SIMPLE or PRESENT CONTINUOUS
- _____ Mary______ (use) the computer now?
- ______Mary_______ (use) the computer in the mornings?
- She never ____________ (study) hard
- We ______________ (not work) right now.
- Peter ___________ (go) to the supermarket everyday.
- My father _____________ ( not eat) meat. He is a vegetarian
4. Fill in the gaps with a correct POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVE:
- This is Helen's hat. It's ______ hat.
- These are my children's toys. They are ________ toys
- This is my family's car. It's __________ car.
- This is Peter's house. It is _________ house.
5. Write the COMPARATIVE form of the adjectives in brackets.
- Mary is ______________ (tall) her sister.
- John and Martin are ____________________ (intelligent) the rest of the class
- This film is ____________________ (bad) the other film
- This city is _________________ (beautiful) the other city
- This exercise is _____________ (easy) that exercise
6. Write the SUPERLATIVE form of the adjectives in brackets.
- Turtles are _____________ (slow) animal on Earth
- Lady Gaga is ________________ (horrible) singer in the world
- This is the _____________ (good) book in the library
- The Everest is the ______________ (high) mountain in the world
- Mary is the _______________(happy) woman in London
7. Put in order the following words to make correct sentences:
- is/some/Sheila/eggs/right/cooking/now ?
- the/do/play/instrument/any/children/ ?
- much/water/is/in/the/how/there/fridge ?
- often/visit/my/grandmother/ I / in / Toledo
- doesn't / any / this / toys /like/ girl.
8. Fill in the gaps with IN, ON or AT
- They are sitting ______ the sofa
- Her birthday is ______ 2nd May
- She is waiting _______ the bus-stop
- All my family meets ______ Christmas
- Mary is ______ the kitchen
- Our exams are _____ June
- I always watch TV _____ the evenings.
- Please, come to see me _______ Tuesday.