1. Fill in the gaps with the verb in brackets. Use PRESENT SIMPLE or PRESENT CONTINUOUS
- Mary __________ (go) to the supermarket on Fridays.
- They usually ___________ (eat) fish
- Now I _____________ (understand) the sentence.
- We ___________ (have) dinner right now.
- _______ you _________ (watch) at the moment?
2. Fill in the gaps with the adjective in brackets. Use the COMPARATIVE form
- Spain is ___________ (hot) _____ England
- This film is ____________ (good) ______ the book
- The exam is ______________ (easy) _______ the exercises
- German is __________________ (difficult) ________ English
- A Mercedes car is _____________ (expensive) _______ a Seat car.
3. Fill in the gaps with the adjective in brackets. Use the SUPERLATIVE form
- This is ________________ (long) river in the world
- Mary is _______________(short) girl in the class
- This is _____________(happy) day of my life.
- Rocky IV is ________________ (bad) film ever
- This is _________________ (comfortable) sofa in the house
4. Fill in the gaps with the verb in brackets. Use PAST SIMPLE or PAST CONTINUOUS
- It started to rain while I ________________(paint) the fence
- We were going to the doctor when we ____________ (meet) Alice in the street
- She interrupted me while I _____________ (study) English
- What ________ you ___________ (do) at 4 o'clock yesterday?
- _______ you _________ (see) your father yesterday?
5. Complete the chart with the correct PLACE PREPOSITION
- Your bag is _________ the table
- Alice is _________ the kitchen
- There are a lot of people _______ the bus stop
- The river runs __________ the bridge
- The child is hidden _________the tree
6. Complete the sentences with MUST, MUSTN'T, HAVE TO, HAS TO, DON'T HAVE TO or DOESN'T HAVE TO
- I have some money. You _______________ (go) to the bank
- Sally has no food at home. She ___________ (go) to the supermarket
- I __________ (see) Alice. It's a long time without meeting her.
- I ____________ go to London tomorrow for work
- You _____________ (use) a mobile phone in class.
7. Fill in the gaps with SOME, ANY or NO (pulsa si no recuerdas la teoría de este ejercicio)
- I haven't got _______ money in my pockets
- There is _________ sugar in the cupboard
- Have you got _______ milk?
- We have got ________ food at home. We have to go to the supermarket
- There weren't ________ people at the cinema today.
8. Complete the sentences with MUCH, MANY or A LOT OF (pulsa si no recuerdas la teoría de este ejercicio)
- There are _________ people in the queue
- There is ________ money in that bag
- I don't have ________ time
- Have you got ________ brothers?
- There are __________ people at the party