1. Fill in the blanks with THERE IS / THERE ARE / THERE ISN'T / THERE AREN'T / IS THERE or ARE THERE
- ___________ a turtle in the garden
- ___________ any coffee in the cup
- ___________ any children in the classroom?
- ___________ some water in the bottle.
- ___________ some sugar in your coffee.
2. Fill in the blanks with the verb in brackets. Use PRESENT SIMPLE or PRESENT CONTINUOUS.
- They sometimes __________ (go) to the cinema.
- They _______________ (watch) TV now.
- She _____________ (study) English at the moment
- Peter ____________ (not work) in the evenings
- ______ you _______ (like) opera?
3. Make COMPARISONS with these two terms:
- Spain - Portugal (BIG)
- Real Madrid - Barça (GOOD)
- A Mercedes car - A Seat car (EXPENSIVE)
4. Fill in the blanks with a correct SUPERLATIVE form of the adjectives in brackets:
- Mary is ______________ (intelligent) girl in the class
- Racing Santander is ____________ (bad) team in the Spanish league.
- This girl is ______________ (pretty) student in the school.
5. Write the following DATES and TIMES:
- 2nd Ap
- 12th. Jun
- 23rd. Sep
6. Fill in the blanks with a correct POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVE:
- This is Mr. Jones' car. It is _________ car.
- We have got two dogs. They are _________ dogs.
- You have got a good computer. It is ________ computer.
- These are Mary and Sally's mother. She is __________ mother.
- The dog has got a bone. It is __________ bone.
7. GUESS the hidden word:
- Hold your hat. It is really W __ __ __ __
- Please, open the window. It is very H __ __
- Put some S __ __ __ __ in my coffee, please.
- December, January and February are W __ __ __ __ __ months
- The third month of the year is M __ __ __ __
8. Put in ORDER the following words to make correct sentences.
- is/in/park/running/now/Peter/the ?