1. Complete the following questions with a correct INTERROGATIVE WORD.
- ____________ is Seseña from Madrid? - It's 27km
- ____________ are you going to be in London? - I'm going to be two weeks
- ____________ is this car? - It's Peter's
- ____________ shirt do you like? The blue one or de red one? - I like the red one.
- ____________ is your mother? - She is 60 years old
2. Complete the following sentences with a correct MODAL VERB
- Excuse me, ___________ I ask you something?
- I _________ get up really early tomorrow for work
- They ________ phone me for this new job in the next few days
- You ___________ talk during the audition
- You ___________ eat so much fat in your meals
3. Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the verb in brackets. Use PAST SIMPLE or PAST CONTINUOUS
- What ____ you _____ (do) yesterday?
- What _______ you _______ (do) yesterday at 6 o'clock?
- This writer _______ (die) in 1976
- Mary _______________ (look for) the keys when I stepped on them
- The children ____________ (not study) when I opened the door. They ____________ (play)
4. Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the verb in brackets. Use PAST PERFECT
- She ____________ (live) in London several years before
- He _____________ (eat) all the biscuits when I started my breakfast
- I ____________ (not drink) this kind of tea before
- They ____________ (not find) the right actor before meeting Brad Pitt
- _______ you _______ (be) to New York before?
5. Complete these CONDITIONAL sentences.
- If I finish my studies this year I __________ (travel) around Europe
- If your father _________ (meet) you girlfriend tonight he will be very happy
- She won't go to the party unless he __________ (beg)
- What _______ you ________ (do) if you pass your exams?
- If you look through this hole you ___________ (see) the kittens
6. Fill in the gaps with a correct FUTURE form. Use FUTURE SIMPLE, GOING TO or PRESENT SIMPLE
- Look at that shelf! It ________________ (fall)
- John and Mary _________________ (travel) around America
- I think I _____________ (go) to Madrid this weekend
- In 20 years all the jobs __________ (be) precarious
- My karate lesson __________ (finish) at 5.30
7. Fill in the gaps with a correct PASSIVE VOICE form of the verb in brackets. Use present simple or past simple
- Tea and sandwiches ______________ (serve) during the reception of the new students yesterday
- Money matters ___________ (discussed) in the managing meeting last week
- English and German __________ (speak) in this hotel
- Don Quixote ___________ (read) every year by famous people on the 23rd April
- A lot of trees _____________ (plant) in area last Summer
8. Rewrite these sentences into REPORTED SPEECH:
- John said to his mother: "I study very hard for this exam"
- The manager said: "We will work on this projetc tomorrow"