1. Fill in the gaps with a correct verb form. Use the PRESENT SIMPLE or the PRESENT CONTINUOUS
- My friends _____________ (play) football now
- The Museum ______________ (open) at 9 am everyday
- They ______________ (not like) fish
- ______ your sister_________ (study) right now?
- I _____________ (not watch) TV at the moment
2. Fill in the gaps with the adjective in brackets. Use the COMPARATIVE form.
- This book is ___________ (good) than the film
- Spain is ___________ (hot) than Britain
- My bag is ____________(heavy) than yours
- A palace is _________________(comfortable) than a house
- Laura's car is ___________(new) than Peter's
3. Fill in the gaps with the adjective in brackets. Use the SUPERLATIVE form.
- Whales are the ______________ (big) animal on Earth
- This is the _____________(bad) film of the year
- Ferraries are the ___________ (fast) cars in the world
- This is the _______________(interesting) book in the library
- That was the _____________(easy) exam I've made.
4. Fill in the gaps with WHO, WHICH or WHOSE(Haz click aquí para aprender el uso de los pronombres relativos)
- We saw the man ________ wrote a novel.
- This is the _________ failed the exam.
- This is the man ________ daughter won the competition
- Peter has a car _________ is very expensive
- I like books _________ have a happy ending
5. Fill in the gaps with the verb in brackets. Use the PAST SIMPLE or the PAST CONTINUOUS.
- I ____________ (watch) the TV when Patrick came.
- She was trying to phone when her parents _________(arrive)
- What _______ you ________ (do) when the accident happened?
- The bell ________ (ring) while she was cooking dinner.
- The police stopped her while she _____________ (drive) very fast.
6. Fill in the gaps with a correct PLACE PREPOSITION. Use IN, ON, AT, UNDER and BEHIND
- My parents are _______ home
- July is _________ June in the calendar.
- The cat is __________ the chair.
- I live ______ Madrid
- The supermarket is ____ the right.
7. Fill in the gaps with a correct modal verb. Use MUST, MUSTN'T, HAVE TO, DON'T HAVE TO or DOESN'T HAVE TO
- You ___________ smoke in the kitchen
- I ___________ go now. I'm meeting my friends.
- I ____________ to get up early on Sunday. I don't work on that day.
- They _________ study really hard if they want to pass the exam.
- Peter _____________ work. His parents have a lot of money.
8. Fill in the gaps with SOME, ANY or NO // HOW MUCH and HOW MANY
- There are __________ people in the queue
- _____________ students are there in this school?
- There isn't ________ sugar in my coffee.
- Have you got ______ money in your pocket?
- ____________ does that pullover cost, please?
- Sorry, I have _______ time to talk. I have to go
- There's _______ electricity. We can't turn on the TV