viernes, 23 de mayo de 2014

Inglés I, (Jueves, 22/5/14)

Ejercicios de repaso para el examen:

1. Change the following words and phrases into a PERSONAL PRONOUN
  • My mother
  • Your uncle
  • The table
  • The girls
  • These cars
2. Guess the MISSING WORD

  • Mary is cooking lunch in the K __ __ __ __ __ __
  • My house has got a G __ __ __ __ __
  • I've got a brother and two S __ __ __ __ __
  • 58 F __ __ __ __ - __ __ __ __ __
  • 100 O __ __  __ __ __ __ __ __ __
3. Match the following greetings, questions and answers:
  • Nice to meet you                                       - How do you do?
  • Hello                                                         - I'm fine, thanks
  • How are you?                                            - Hi
  • How do you do?                                        - Nice to meet you
  • Where are you from?                                  - I'm from Seseña
 4. Guess the MISSING WORD
  • My father works in a school. He is a __ E __ __ __ __ __
  • Sheila works in a hospital. She is a  __ __ C __ __ __
  • My dog has got big __ __ R __
  • My friend is Irish. He is from I __ __ __ __ __
  • I'm from Brazil. I am __ __ __ Z __ __ __ __
 5. Fill in the gaps with a correct verb form. Use the verbs TO BE or TO HAVE
  • Peter ________ 32 years old
  • I __________ very cold.
  • They ____________ a lot of friends.
  • You ___________ (not) very good at Maths
  • She ____________ (not) a big house
 6. Fill in the gaps with the verb in brackets. Use the PRESENT SIMPLE
  • I __________ (like) cars
  • She __________ (study) English
  • You ___________ (not read) books.
  • My sister ____________ (not watch) TV
  • _____ you _______ (go) to parties?
7. Write the PLURAL forms of the following nouns:
  • Foot
  • This man
  • Baby
  • Fish
  • Class
8. Write a correct WH word
  • _______ is that woman? - She is my mother
  • _______ is Peter? - He is in the garden
  • _______ is the exam? - It is on Monday
  • _______ are these? - They are pencils
  • _______  much money have you got? - I've got 20 euros

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario