1. Fill in the gaps with a correct verb form. Use the PRESENT SIMPLE or the PRESENT CONTINUOUS
- Sarah usually ________ (have) dinner at 8 o'clock
- ____ you ______ (like) fish?
- They ____________ (do) their homework at the moment
- Now I ____________ (believe) in ghosts
- We sometimes ____________ (go) to the cinema.
2. Fill in the gaps with the adjective in brackets. Use the COMPARATIVE form.
- Your bag is __________ (heavy) than mine
- Spain is ___________ (hot) than England
- Mary's car is _________ (good) than yours
- This sofa is ___________ (comfortable) than that chair.
- This shop is __________ (expensive) than the other.
3. Fill in the gaps with the adjective in brackets. Use the SUPERLATIVE form.
- Lady Gaga is ____________ (modern) singer in the world
- It's ______________ (bad) film in this year.
- January is _____________ (cold) month in Europe.
- New Zealand is ________________ (far) country from Spain.
- This book is ______________ (interesting) in the library.
4. Fill in the gaps with WHO, WHICH or WHOSE(Haz click aquí para aprender el uso de los pronombres relativos)
- We saw the man ________ wrote a novel.
- This is the _________ failed the exam.
- This is the man ________ daughter died in the accident
- Peter has a car _________ is very old
- I like books _________ are short too read.
5. Fill in the gaps with the verb in brackets. Use the PAST SIMPLE or the PAST CONTINUOUS.
- I ____________ (watch) the TV when I heard a loud noise.
- She was phoning you when her parents _________(arrive)
- What _______ you ________ (do) when the accident happened?
- The bell ________ (ring) while she was cooking dinner.
- The police stopped her while she _____________ (drive) very fast.
6. Fill in the gaps with a correct PLACE PREPOSITION. Use IN, ON, AT, UNDER and BEHIND
- My parents are _______ home
- April is _________ March in the calendar.
- The cat is __________ the chair.
- I live ______ Madrid
- The supermarket is ____ the right.
7. Fill in the gaps with a correct modal verb. Use MUST, MUSTN'T, HAVE TO, DON'T HAVE TO or DOESN'T HAVE TO
- You ___________ talk during the exam
- I ___________ leave now. I'm meeting my friends.
- I ____________ to get up early on Saturday. I don't work on that day.
- They _________ study really hard if they want to pass the exam.
- Peter _____________ work. His parents have a lot of money.
8. Fill in the gaps with SOME, ANY or NO
- There are __________ people in the queue
- There isn't ________ sugar in my coffee.
- Have you got ______ money in your pocket?
- Sorry, I have _______ time to talk. I have to go
- There's _______ electricity. We can't turn on the TV