miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

Inglés IV (Martes, 15/10/13)

Ejercicios de repaso con el contenido del bloque 10:

1. Fill in the gaps with a correct INTERROGATIVE PRONOUN

  • ________ did you go to Rome? - I went in 2005
  • ___________ were you there? - I was there for a month
  • __________ did you visit? - I visited the Coloseum
  • _______ did you go? - I went by plane
  • __________ did you stay? - I stayed in a beautiful hotel
2. Fill in the gaps with a correct FUTURE EXPRESSION. Use WILL / WON'T, GOING TO or PRESENT SIMPLE

  • I think I ___________ (not go out) tonight. I'm tired
  • Real Madrid is playing really well. They _____________ (win) the match
  • They __________ (build) cities in planets like Mars or Saturn in the future.
  • The course __________ (finish) in June
  • My parents ____________(travel) around Europe this summer
3. Fill in the gaps with a correct MODAL VERB.

  • You ___________  park your car on the red line
  • Alice ____________ talk to her parents about her problems
  • They __________ do what I say or there will be consequences
  • Peter _________ come with us if his parents let him.
  • Sorry, I _______ drive. We'll have to take a bus

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario