jueves, 16 de abril de 2015

Inglés I, (Jueves, 26/4/15)

  • Aprende los nombres de los países y sus nacionalidades
  • Ahora practica con estos ejercicios de repaso:

Ejercicios de repaso Inglés I
1.       Answer these questions:
-What’s your name? –
-Where are your from?
-How old are you?
-How are you?
-How do you do?
2.       Write these numbers:
-13
-20
-38
-49
-100
3. Change the underlined words with a pronoun
- Mary and I are good friends
- My cat is black and white
-My parents are doctors
-Peter is at home
-The chairs are uncomfortable
4. Fill in the blanks with a correct form of to be:
- She _______ a nurse
-They _______  at school
-I _______ (not) a student
- You _______ (not) a good runner
- ______ your mother in the kitchen?
5. Fill in the blanks with a correct form of the verb HAVE GOT
- I __________ a new computer
- She  _________ a dog and a cat
- They _________ (not) a big house
- Peter _________ (not) any money
- _________ you ________  a pen?
6. Write the missing word
- My mother’s mother is my …
- Monday, Tuesday, …
- The weekend is Saturday and 
-  Peter is Mexican, he is from …
- Nat is from China, she is 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario