- I just bought a pair of shoes. Do you like _______?
- Sorry, I don't know Mary. I never met ________
- Poor Peter! Stop laughing at _______ !
- Look at my new car, I just bought ________
- Alice and I are going to the party, would you like to come with ______?
2. Fill in the blanks with a correct verb form. Use PRESENT SIMPLE, FUTURE SIMPLE, or GOING TO
- Maybe I ____________ (go) to that concert with you
- Look at the heavy clouds. It ____________________ (snow)
- My French course __________________ (start) on 5th May
- She promises she ____________ (study) harder
- In twenty years, everybody ______________ (have) a smart phone
3. Fill in the gaps with MUST, MUSTN'T, SHOULD, SHOULDN'T, CAN, COULD or MAY
- This film is fantastic. You _____________ see it.
- You are gaining weight, you ______________ eat so much.
- Excuse me, sir, ________ I come in?
- You _______________ step on the grass
- When I was 5 I ___________ read perfectly
4. Fill in the gaps with a correct verb form. Use PAST SIMPLE or PAST CONTINUOUS
- Sarah _____________ (clean) her house when the postman brought the letter
- Peter knocked on the door while I _____________(study) his proposal.
- While I was reading the newspaper, the children _____________ (do) their homework
- _______ you ________ (finish) your project yesterday?
- What ______ you ________ (do) yesterday at 6?
5.Complete these conditional sentences with a correct verb form
- If Sally says yes I ____________(start) immediately
- What _______ you _______ (do) if it rains?
- I will never finish my homework if he _________ (not help) me
- She won't study harder unless they ___________ (force) her to do it.
- Alice ____________ (not marry) Peter if he doesn't change his life.
6. Complete these sentences with a correct PASSIVE VOICE form
- English ____________ (speak) in this restaurant
- A lot books _______________ (keep) in these shelves.
- Wonderful masterpieces ______________(show) in this museum
- This novel _____________ (write) in 1893
- This hotel _______________ (build) in 1900
7.Complete these questions with a correct INTERROGATIVE PRONOUN.
- _______ one do you prefer the black one or the white one?
- __________ does the blue shirt cost?
- _____________ is Alice? - She is thirty.
- ___________ is this coat? - It is Peter's
- ___________ were you born? - I was born in Madrid
- ___________ were you born? - I was born on 6th May
8. Fill in the gaps with a correct word/words to complete these REPORTED SPEECH sentences
- Mary said: "My sister is my best friend"
- My father said: "You can't do anything right!"
- Peter said to Alice: "I will go to your party"
- They told me: "This school is really good"
- Peter said: "I went to the cinema yesterday"