jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Inglés IV Ejercicios de repaso

1. Fill in the blanks with a correct OBJECT PRONOUN

  • I just bought a pair of shoes. Do you like _______?
  • Sorry, I don't know Mary. I never met ________
  • Poor Peter! Stop laughing at _______ !
  • Look at my new car, I just bought ________
  • Alice and I are going to the party, would you like to come with ______?
2. Fill in the blanks with a correct verb form. Use PRESENT SIMPLE, FUTURE SIMPLE, or GOING TO
  • Maybe I ____________ (go) to that concert with you
  • Look at the heavy clouds. It ____________________ (snow)
  • My French course __________________ (start) on 5th May
  • She promises she ____________ (study) harder
  • In twenty years, everybody ______________ (have) a smart phone
3. Fill in the gaps with MUST, MUSTN'T, SHOULD, SHOULDN'T, CAN, COULD or MAY
  • This film is fantastic. You _____________ see it.
  • You are gaining weight, you ______________ eat so much.
  • Excuse me, sir, ________ I come in?
  • You _______________ step on the grass
  • When I was 5 I ___________ read perfectly
4. Fill in the gaps with a correct verb form. Use PAST SIMPLE or PAST CONTINUOUS
  • Sarah _____________ (clean) her house when the postman brought the letter
  • Peter knocked on the door while I _____________(study) his proposal.
  • While I was reading the newspaper, the children _____________ (do) their homework
  • _______ you ________ (finish) your project yesterday?
  • What ______ you ________ (do) yesterday at 6?
5.Complete these conditional sentences with a correct verb form
  • If Sally says yes I ____________(start) immediately
  • What _______ you _______ (do) if it rains?
  • I will never finish my homework if he _________ (not help) me
  • She won't study harder unless they ___________ (force) her to do it.
  • Alice ____________ (not marry) Peter if he doesn't change his life.
6. Complete these sentences with a correct PASSIVE VOICE form
  • English ____________ (speak) in this restaurant
  • A lot books _______________ (keep) in these shelves.
  • Wonderful masterpieces ______________(show) in this museum
  • This novel _____________ (write) in 1893
  • This hotel _______________ (build) in 1900
7.Complete these questions with a correct INTERROGATIVE PRONOUN.
  • _______ one do you prefer the black one or the white one?
  • __________ does the blue shirt cost?
  • _____________ is Alice? - She is thirty.
  • ___________ is this coat? - It is Peter's
  • ___________ were you born? - I was born in Madrid
  • ___________ were you born? - I was born on 6th May
8. Fill in the gaps with a correct word/words to complete these REPORTED SPEECH sentences
  • Mary said: "My sister is my best friend"   
          Mary said (         ) (          ) sister (            ) (              ) best friend
  • My father said: "You can't do anything right!"
          My father said that (         ) (               ) do anything right
  • Peter said to Alice: "I will go to your party"
          Peter said to Alice (         ) (         ) (            ) go to (            ) party
  • They told me: "This school is really good"
          They told me (           ) (            ) school (             ) really good
  • Peter said: "I went to the cinema yesterday"
          Peter said (           ) (            ) went to the cinema (                          )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario