- Mary ____________(speak) French very well
- Look! Martin ______________ (swim) in the river
- I often _____________( go ) to that supermarket
- Laura and Alice ______________ (study) for their test right now
- We ______________ (not buy) newspapers on Saturdays
- _____ you _________ (listen) to me?
2. Write the missing letters to find the hidden word.
- We always go on holidays in _ u _ _ _ _
- I start work at five _ ' _ _ o _ _
- Rabbits love c _ _ _ _ t _
- Today it's sunny and really _o _
- It's r _ _ _ _ today, we need an umbrella
- We are vegetarian, we don't eat _ e _ _
3. Fill in the gaps with a comparative form of the adjective in brackets
- Mary is __________ (tall) ______ her sister
- My car is _____________ (comfortable) ____ yours
- Peter's house is ______________ (expensive) _____ yours.
- This song is __________ (good) ______ the other song
- This exam is ___________ (easy) ______ the other exam
4. Fill in the gaps with a superlative form of the adjective in brackets
- Snakes are _______________ (dangerous) animal in the world
- The river Nile is _________________ (long) river in the world
- His project is _______________ (bad) in the class
- This is the ______________ (heavy) luggage in the world!
- Peter is the _______________(fast) runner in England.
5. Fill in the gaps with SOME or ANY
- There isn't _______ water in the fridge
- Are there ________ potatoes on the table?
- There is ________ tea in the cupboard
- There are _________ blue cars in the street
- There aren't _________ people in the cinema
6. Complete the sentences with IN, ON or AT
- There is someone ___ the door.
- Susan is sitting _____ the chair
- I was born ___ May
- They have some potatoes ___ the bag
- The film starts ____ half past five
- Mary comes ___ Wednesday
- Her birthday is ____ 5th June
7. Write the time correctly:
- 5.00 :
- 6.30 :
- 3.45 :
- 1.50 :
- 9.15 :