1. Change these sentences into the NEGATIVE and INTERROGATIVE forms.
•They study English
•She works with computers
•He is cooking now
•You are listening to the radio
2. Fill in the blanks with the verb in brackets. Use PRESENT SIMPLE or PRESENT CONTINUOUS
•She never ______________ (go) to Paris
•Now they _________________ (visit) Paul at the hospital
•______ she _________ (have) coffee or tea?
•Where's your sister? -She ______________ (watch) TV
•Alice _____________ (drive) to London every morning
3. Fill in the blanks with the adjective in brackets. Use COMPARATIVE forms
•Mary is ____________ (short) than Alice
•This exercise is ____________ (easy) than that exercise
•My car is ______________ (good) than yours
•This painting is ______________(interesting) than the other one.
4. Fill in the blanks with the adjective in brackets. Use SUPERLATIVE forms
•This is the _____________ (big) sports centre in the town
•Your suitcase is the ___________ (heavy) suitcase in all the station
•That was the ___________ (bad) film of the year.
•This is the ______________ (comfortable) house in city
5. Fill in the blanks with WHO, WHICH or WHOSE.
•A builder is a person _________ builds houses
•A kettle is a thing _________ you use to boil water
•I liked the actress ___________ dress was shiny
•A waiter is a person __________ serves tables
•I like the cat __________ has black stripes
6. Complete the sentences with MUST, MUSTN'T, HAVE TO, HAS TO, DON'T HAVE TO or DOESN'T HAVE TO
•I have some money. You _______________ (go) to the bank
•Sally has no food at home. She ___________ (go) to the supermarket
•I __________ (see) Alice. It's a long time without meeting her.
•I ____________ go to London tomorrow for work
•You _____________ (use) a mobile phone in class.
7. Fill in the gaps with SOME, ANY or NO
•I haven't got _______ money in my pockets
•There is _________ sugar in the cupboard
•Have you got _______ milk?
•We have got ________ food at home. We have to go to the supermarket
•There weren't ________ people at the cinema today.
8. Complete the sentences with MUCH, MANY or A LOT OF.
•There are _________ people in the queue
•There is ________ money in that bag
•I don't have ________ time
•Have you got ________ brothers?