martes, 3 de enero de 2012

Inglés I - Repaso

1. Fill in the blanks with a correct form of the verb TO BE or TO HAVE

  • Sarah _______ 19 years old
  • My parents __________ a big house
  • I __________ hungry
  • They _________ at home
  • Mary __________ (not) a dog
2. Guess the missing word.
  • My mother's mother is my G______________
  • I have got five F ____________ in my hand
  • I cook dinner in the K_______________
  • He has got a notebook, a pen and a pencil in his S______________
  • 34. T __________________
3. Answer the questions
  • What's your name? _______________
  • How old are you? ________________
  • How do you do?_______________
  • How are you? _______________
  • Nice to meet you. _______________
4. Fill in the blanks with a correct form of the verb in brackets. Use PRESENT SIMPLE
  • Mary _____________ (study) French
  • They ______________ (travel) to London every year.
  • We _______________ (not work) on Saturdays
  • He __________ (not read) many books
  • _____ you _____ (like) fish?
5. Write the plural of these:
  • This. __________
  • That. __________
  • Woman __________
  • Box____________
  • Foot ___________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario